Used Car Loan Financing
If you are in need a new vehicle, but don't want to spend a lot consider financing a used car
. Anyway you look at it; you're going to save money on a second hand car over a new car. At UsedCarFinancer.com
we have the tools and experience to help you find a local used car dealership
to that will give you your best chance of an approval, regardless of your credit situation.
If you have recently suffered from poor credit scores and don't know where else to turn, you have come to the right place. For over 20 years we have been helping residents from the US and Canada with both good and bad credit get into an affordable used car loan
that fits their budget. By understanding the process of financing a used car
you are giving yourself a better chance at rebuilding your credit, and getting one step closer to financial stability.
Step 1 Credit Profile
Step 2 Monthly Income
Auto Loan Requirements
- All bankruptcies must be discharged.
- Must reside in the United States or Canada.
- Payments cannot exceed 20% of monthly net income.
- No repossessions in the past year unless included in a bankruptcy.
- $1,600 minimum monthly gross income for bureau scores under 600.